Health and Safety
As a responsible employer, Imagineers Limited seeks to carry out all statutory duties under the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act, to prepare and keep revised a written statement of Health & Safety Policy, and bring this to the notice of our employees. This general policy statement of health and safety is the commitment of this Company to comply with current health and safety legislation.
It is the responsibility of G. Cooper and D. Cooper, together with the management, to ensure that the working environment is safe and without significant risks to health and safety and meets the appropriate statutory requirements. It is recognised that all levels of employees have a vital role to play in the implementation and maintenance of the health and safety programme, for the premises and other locations where employees are at work.
Our statement of General Policy is to:
• maintain safe and healthy working conditions;
• prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill-health;
• ensure all employees are competent to undertake their tasks and to give them adequate training;
• provide sufficient information, instruction, training and supervision for all employees and trainees;
• ensure the safe handling, use and control of hazardous substances;
• provide and maintain safe plant and work equipment;
• consult employees on matters affecting their health and safety;
• provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities.
Imagineers is an equal opportunities employer. We operate flexible working hours for full and part time employees regardless of race, age, colour, ethnic origin, religion, sex, disability or sexual orientation and do not employ children under the age of 16.
Imagineers is fully aware of the potential impact manufacturing processes may have on the environment and as such reputable local suppliers are the favoured option for goods and services wherever possible.
All processes are carried out within our premises with no operations sub-contracted and over 97% of materials are sourced from the UK.
Imagineers currently recycle 75% of our waste and we offer customers the opportunity to use our facility to recycle their waste where appropriate. This is an ongoing process and we continually strive to increase the level of recycling within the company.